Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 15: Bladerunner

Method of Acquisition: Borrowed

Runtime: TBD Year: TBD

Plot: Harrison Ford fights replicants.

Review: Oh wow....It sucked. It may have had something to do with me having a hard time grasping what a replicant was since it wasn't really clear until about my 100th question as to what was going on. The plot was kind of like algebra. I could understand every word, but as far as stringing them together in a sentence- I was completely lost. It could be either my horrible attention span or that it is just a crap movie (though the votes seem to indicate it is my horrible attention span). Darryl Hannah has really really bad hair. Harrison Ford is always too arrogant for my taste, but he manages to pull of bumbling and arrogant in a completely non-charming way. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment